234Code is an online platform that connects world class developers to development needs and projects. Our aim is to be the largest repository of world-class African developers and empower them through training and access to market.
The software development process is a critical component of the 234Code business model and determines how we differentiate ourselves in the market in terms of process optimization and achieving deliverables within stated time and quality standards. We provide leading global investors and business decision-makers in the tech space with on-demand access to our network of industry experts/developers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and execute formal test strategies to ensure the timely of high quality & frequently complex technology projects across QA functional areas such as; Functional, Regression, Automation & Performance test levels.
- Document all test results & where defects/non-conformance are discovered, they will assist I the resolution of such defects in consonance with the technology team ad the clients.
- Work as part of the project team with both the business partners & the technology teams to ensure the test models ad plans are executed with adequate test coverages.
- Reconcile User Requirements to Developed Applications, actively participate in the System Analysis and Design Sessions.
- He / She will also work with users to develop necessary processes or procedural changes as may be required from time to time on Software Applications.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of Application Testing.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Application System / Portals.
- Proficiency, understanding, and knowledge in business applications strategy and implementation
- Good Interpersonal Skill and Team Spirit.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.