Protege Management - Our client, an International Training and Consulting firm with a presence in Nigeria, Ghana, and the UK, is recruiting to fill the role below:
Job Title: HR Sales Consultant
- The ideal candidate should possess strong sales and business development experience with an excellent network of contacts and transferable skills from the training and consulting sector.
- To achieve team and individual activity and revenue targets as set by the Country Director in time scales agreed.
- To maintain regular contact with clients and updating the CRM with new developments.
- To proactively manage existing accounts and actively develop new accounts.
- To promote and preserve the company brand at all times.
- To be punctual, maintain professional dress standards and conduct with clients at all times.
- Distribute the organization brochures and marketing materials to clients and prospects.
- Daily physical visits to existing clients and prospects to sell the organisation products.
- Daily telephone follows up on the organisation existing clients and prospects.
- Daily updating the CRM with Activities and Opportunities.
- Achieving sales and activity targets set each month by the country Director.
- Handle sales enquiries as assigned by the sales administrator or country Director.
- To pro-actively seek new business in Abuja-Nigeria in the specified product range, by targeting a combination of the organisation existing client base and prospective clients.
- Maximise sales targets by continually expanding orders and up selling on all incoming and outgoing calls. Ensure all orders received are entered into the CRM accurately.
- Ensure all bookings on CRM are followed up within 24 hours.
- Liaise on a daily basis with the country Director with updates on any developments ensuring a high level of team relationships exist.
- Maintain an agreed level of pro-active contact with both existing and prospective clients.
- Ensure that client complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion. Where relevant, such matters must be escalated to the country director.
- Manage the sales process for resolving the cancellation of orders. Ensuring that such matters are expedited and booking information is accurate and up-to date.
- Manage and maintain any authorisation schemes & price lists relevant to our products.
- Ensure that the Finance department is well informed of any developments relevant to their accounts. Ensure the rest of the sales team is well informed of developments within your product range or territory. Meet and exceed the agreed KPIs.
- Perform any ad hoc duties deemed appropriate by the operations team or country director.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide cover for colleagues as at when required.
- Perform other duties as delegated by the Directors Communication and Working Relationships.
- Internal (including remote workers) All colleagues internally.
- External Clients, delegates, Financial Community and the general public.
- BSc/HND in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Social Sciences or a related field with a minimum of second class lower.
- Cognate experience in a sales role in Abuja Training and Consulting Industry.
- 4-5 years verifiable commercial and business experience.
- Strong personal sales network in the Training and Consulting industry.
- Self motivated with excellent leadership qualities.
- Ability to work independently, remotely and effectively within a diverse team.
- Good listening, presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Data-driven and conversant with the use of sales and marketing application programs like Sales Force, CRM Dynamics etc.
Specific Job Skills:
- Telesales skills.
- Physical sales skills.
- Understands the sales process.
- Can use both Word and Excel.
- Ability to demonstrate Interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Understands how to sell.
- Can demonstrate their ability to manage their time so that they can maximise the number of phone calls and visits made to a client.
- Understands how to research and identify prospective clients.
- Can present feedback using Word, Excel and other presentation applications.
- Can provide evidence that they can influence others.
- Evidence of working towards objectives and achieving goals.
- Can provide evidence that they are self-motivated and able to work independently, remotely and within a team.
- Good dress sense.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to delegate.
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Very attractive plus other perks.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with "Sale Consultant Abuja" as subject.