SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Administrator - M / F
Ref. No.: 2019-14503
Contractual Hours: Full time
- We are looking for a Project Administrator to join the task force in Lagos.
- In charge of projects management with Project Manager
- To organize and optimize the Project Managers's work schedule and assist them in all day-to-day activities
- To execute all PMs secretarial duties as required
- To develop and maintain all documentation and filing systems, including personnel records
- Control on costs related to hotel accommodation, travel, insurance, office supplies, and other purchases.
- To be kept informed of all on-going activities to provide effective assistance to the PM as and when required.
- Relays information to the relevant duty managers while the PM is outstation, coordinates actions when required.
- In charge of all incoming correspondence: letters, faxes, … for dispatching and filing.
- Having work in the Oil & Gas / Energy industry; the candidate has extensive experience in administration, invoicing
- Experience in purchasing is a strong plus
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- 4 to 5 years of experience in Oil&Gas sector
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Work well with people at all levels.
- Management skills
- Have a good presentation
- Capable to respect confidentiality of information
Minimum level of experience required:
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
Application Closing Date