Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, an integrated Oil and Gas firm is looking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Associate (Male)
- Product liability litigation caseload and other cases of company-wide significance
- Develop and execute litigation strategy, manage discovery obligations, manage outside counsel, determine proper case disposition, and monitor litigation budgets expenses.
- Evaluate and manage pre-litigation disputes.
- Advise business units concerning various matters, including product warnings, product use instructions, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Participate in significant internal investigations.
- Strategic and commercially aware and be fully familiar with the firm’s current business strategy.
- Technically sound across a sufficiently wide area to work without significant supervision.
- Maintain good client relationship skills, gaining clients’ confidence and that of other professionals.
- Provide high quality legal service to all clients.
- Offer advice on the law, legal procedures and a wide range of associated issues.
- Attend and represent the firm at client meetings.
- Draw up contracts and other legal documents.
- Research documents and case history to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures.
- Represent clients in Courts where required.
- Minimum of LL.B, BL and LL.M .
- Minimum of 8 years post NYSC experience in a Law firm company.
- The ideal candidate must be a MALE who is well seasoned with in-depth knowledge, experience and hand-on in international and Local Oil & Gas contract drafting, vetting, agreements, litigation and arbitration proceeding in an E&P company. He must be able to lead, handle and deliver concurrent contracts on the job.
- Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: [email protected] using "Legal Associate" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.