Right Recruitment Nigeria Limited - Our client, a start up Digital Marketing company based in Lagos Nigeria. Underpinned with a clear purpose to redefine billboard advertising in Nigeria, they offer smart and innovative advertising solutions to businesses which brings efficiency and transparency to the advertising industry and challenges the current “spray and pray” methods to reduce user resistance to ad consumption.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Are you an expert at sales and marketing? This could be the opportunity for you!
- This role is designed for that outstanding individual who has a degree of flexibility in their approach to work, a willingness to get stuck in and show initiative and who has a keen interest in developing their career in digital marketing.
- Reporting to senior management and the board, you will help to introduce and deliver the company’s smart advertising solutions to digital marketing environ in Nigeria.
- You will be joining a newly formed team and will play a vital role in the company’s growth efforts with the aim of growing the companies client base through prospecting and lead generation. You will need to be determined, motivated and resilient, and will be at the forefront of commercial efforts constantly looking for opportunities to drive revenue and earn an outstanding commission.
- Your natural confidence will make you an excellent negotiator and rapport builder. And with clear commercial thinking, you will be able to prioritise your time effectively to ensure you are always working on hitting set targets.
- If this sounds like you, then we are waiting to hear from you!
- Contacting potential clients to arrange meetings and introduce company’s innovative advertising solutions.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives to acquire new users.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at a cross section of industries.
- Serve as an ambassador for the company and a champion for advertising its smart and innovative advertising solutions.
- Arrange and attend business meetings with prospective clients.
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines.
- Provide new customers with ongoing customer support, aftercare and account management.
- Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure client requirements are met.
- Participation in and presence at industry specific shows, meet the buyer events etc.
- Management of all social media channels for the brand: focusing on driving engagement, user interaction and growing company organic reach and followers.
- Monitor and analyse SM engagement and make recommendations for future improvements.
- Support the Technology Team with market feedback during the beta testing phase developing a structured feedback process and documentation process.
- Tracking ROI on lead generation.
- Keep up to date with trends and insights to proactively spot and propose new opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- University degree in Business, Communications or Marketing with previous marketing or BD experience.
- At least 2 years experience in B2B sales with a track record of delivering marketing/BD campaigns and initiatives.
- Vibrant personality with a natural flair for sales and strong business sense to identify opportunities and develop robust business proposals.
- The ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation.
- Highly organised, working on multiple projects with various deadlines, with the ability to prioritise.
- Must be result orientated with a determined attitude to hit and exceed monthly targets and earn high commissions and incentives.
- Ability to work autonomously, whilst also working seamlessly within a team.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills – in person, over the phone and by email.
- A strong track record of managing social media channels and effective campaigns with a focus on brand management.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing work demands, some weekend work might be necessary.
- Proficiency in the use of computer skills; Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
What you get in return
- Attractive renumeration package up to N250,000 per month based on experience.
- Modern offices with excellent career development opportunities.
- Great company culture with regular social activities, tech talk etc.
- A generous paid holiday entitlement per year.
- An uncapped commission structure.
Application Closing Date
Friday 3rd January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an up to date CV with a one page Cover Letter to: [email protected] indicating the position being applied for and why they consider themselves suitable for the position. It would also be helpful if any gaps on submitted CV are explained.
- Application received not following instructions or after the deadline will not be considered.
- Candidates will be required to evidence how they successfully meet the required criteria if selected for interview
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of the application deadline, unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.