Lorache Group - Our client, an Internet service provider company is searching for an innovative, well-organized candidate to join their company in the position below:
Job Title: MIS Executive (Customer Service)
- The MIS Executive's responsibilities include designing and developing computer systems on time and to specifications, developing strategies, keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in IT systems, analyzing operations and making suggestions for improvementThey also allocate resources, as well as assist with training and onboardingYou should be able to effectively manage risks and also protect data.
- Designing, monitoring, analyzing and troubleshooting IT systems.
- Interpreting briefs and developing IT systems that meet all specifications and cost requirements.
- Assisting with training and onboarding processes.
- Writing job descriptions for new positions, and assisting with interview and recruitment processes.
- Ensuring staff comply with company, as well as health and safety regulations at all times.
- Maintaining, managing, and updating software.
- Supervising digital security and ensuring all anti-viruses and firewalls are regularly updated.
- Supervising the development and maintenance of websites and ensuring the protection of users' data.
- Analysing existing operations, protocols, and processes, and making plans for improvement.
- Conducting research, attending workshops, and networking with other professionals in the industry.
- B.Sc / H.ND degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar.
- 2-3 years experience managing a team in a ISP / Telecoms / ICT industry
- Practical experience with a variety of software applications.
- Attention to detail and excellent diagnostic skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire staff.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong leadership abilities and good time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and management skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.