Estate Dynamic Worldwide Limited is in the business of providing world class real estate development, investment and project management solutions and consultancy services in the built industry at the most affordable cost and within the shortest period possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Intern
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Minimum of an ND in Business Administration, Office Administration etc.
- Proven experience as Front Desk Representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicant must be resident in Ikeja or environ.