A reputable non-governmental organization (NGO) dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria seeks to recruit qualified person to fill critical position necessary for their programme implementation. The organization works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, USAID, Global Fund as well as the British government to fight AIDS, Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified and suitable candidates to assume the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager - Procurement and Logistics
Locations: Abia, Akwa Ibom, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Oyo and Plateau.
- This position will report to the Project Director and will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of commodities to all programme states by conducting stock analyses and reconciliation and preparing proper forecasts and distribution plans.
- The position will also liaise with NAFDAC to ensure compliance with all pharmaco-vigilance requirements and ADR reporting, and will be responsible for ensuring the project implements approved quality assurance programmes.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a B.Pharm degree or Master's degree or equivalent in Sciences, Accounting with training in Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Must possess at least minimum of five (5) years post NYSC in procurement planning and management in private sector / international organisations.
- Demonstrated experience of efficiently and efficaciously completing procurement of health-sector goods and commodities.
- Must have knowledge and ability to work on ICT tools for inventory management, logistics and supply chain management.
- Ability to develop and write proposals and strong report writing skills
- Experience in donor funded project management will be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word and Power point required
- Strong credibility and integrity in this domain.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the "Job title and Location (State)" as the subject of the email.
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicating the State they are applying for.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.