PrepClass Nigeria is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family's needs and preferences - whether it's in-home tutoring or online test prep. We by far the largest edtech company in Nigeria by reach, revenue, scale and impact. We are currently in recruiting 1-year interns in Prepclass for the role of telesales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Intern
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describes PrepClass services, in order to persuade potential clients to engage our Tutor's services.
- Call prospective clients from operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Obtain client information such as name, email address, learner details, class details and entering orders into CRM.
- Manage existing clients and resolve their issues.
- Engage prospective leads via Whatsapp, Email and Calls to follow-up until the deal is closed
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective clients
- Creating and updating activity reports.
- Must possess excellent communication and phone skills, patience, a persuasive and persistent nature, and great typing skills.
- Ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers.
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word) and telephone systems
- HND, OND or a University degree
- Proximity to living in Yaba, Lagos.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2020.