Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a leading EPC Company requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Estimation Engineer
- Prepare detailed estimates for different projects including but not limited to multi-billion dollar oil and gas projects.
- Develop and verify MTOs, equipment and bulk quantities against P&IDs and drawings.
- Develop multi-discipline concepts, detailed and definitive cost estimates for Company Capital Projects.
- Review estimates to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with defined scope of work.
- Interact with multiple organizations to review, discuss project scope and estimate basis and consult on company estimating methods/procedures.
- Support technically in review of design packages and drawings.
- Assist project management and contracting personnel with bid analysis and contract negotiations.
- Engineer and coordinate with teammates on company estimating methods and preparation directions.
- Upgrade on changing developments in estimating advances by reviewing technical literature, contact with contractors, visits to construction locations and attending professional and technical meetings.
- Revise and conclude incoming Requests for Proposals (RFP’s).
- Study and interpret Engineering drawing and technical specifications to develop manufacturing process flows.
- Utilize inputs from Manufacturing Engineering, Tool Design and Manufacturing personnel to develop technical proposals.
- Assist in make and buy estimate decision process.
- Collaborate with engineers to determine machining operations, tools, gauges and materials required for the job.
- Develop time-phase charts and learning curves for manufacturing of parts, assembly, and testing.
- B.Sc in Engineering with at least 5 years experience in the Commercial Department of an EPC Company.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.