JU-ESE is an online and real time call directory service and advertising company which works massively on the marketing of brands with creativity. We create such integrated communication experiences which add value to the business. This value expands the business and it develops over time. We make it easy for our clients to find any dealer or products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer (Receptionist)
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
Some Key Responsibilities
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned
- Minimum of WAEC, ND, HND, BSc in any discipline
- Proven experience as Front Desk Representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.