Goldline Nigeria Limited is involved in the importation, sales, distribution and installation of security doors, internal and external doors, wooden and metal doors, locks and keys, decorative glass blocks, awnings etc. We also render after sales services to ensure that our customers get the maximum satisfaction they deserve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales and Marketing
- The Head Sales and Marketing is in charge of All the deliverables in the Sales and Marketing functions.
- Grow customers’ base (numbers), sales turnover and gross profit.
- Discovers new markets for the company’s services; develop strategies to increase company’s market shares in new and existing markets.
- Shall have the responsibility to put the company at the cutting edge of the use of modern technologies, particularly internet and social media to achieve highest possible exposures; and possesses the ability to initiate and execute transactions as well as satisfactorily manage customers on these new platforms.
- Effective management of all customers by ensuring:
- Highest level of customers’ loyalties.
- Excellent service deliveries to customers.
- Speedy resolutions of all customers’ complaints.
- Management of individual customer’s sales turnovers.
- Certifying customers’ satisfactions, etc
- Continuously review the company’s internal systems to determine how best they could be tuned toward promoting sales
- Create and sustains marketing and sales momentum across board. Responsible for inciting and inflaming sales drives in all the sales teams at head office and branches.
- Produce and monitors approved periodic sales budgets for the entire company based on sales and marketing intelligence.
- Responsible for initiating, directing, coordinating and anchoring the use of modern marketing media to facilitate sales. Such media include suitable above the line (ATL) and below the line (BTL) advertisements, promotions, trade fairs & exhibitions, and company’s website optimizations
- Pursue and ensure that the company receives recognition awards from monitoring and rating agencies
- Monitors and ensures effective communication and information flow within the Sales and Marketing department
- Prepare weekly sales and marketing reports for management.
- Carry out any other job as may be required.
Critical Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- B.A / B.Sc. / HND in Marketing, Finance, Economics, or other related Business discipline.
- Minimum of seven (7) years work experience in the field of Sales and/or Marketing and online sales activity
- Good Communicator, Confident and Persuasive
- Ability to prospect for new/potential sales
- Possesses excellent customer service skills
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Smart and intelligent to make positive decision
- A fast learner with good people’s skills who can connect easily with clients
- Ability to manage people.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Strong copy-writing skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe In-design and Adobe Photoshop
- Strong administration and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.