Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Quality Manager
Job Ref: 136004
- Definition and implementation of the PQMS, identification, preparation and distribution of Project Quality Plans and procedures in accordance with the Company Quality Management System (QMS).
- Plan and ensure Project Quality Control (QC) activities implementation
- Ensure Company's QMS integrity is maintained in project execution.
- Ensure implementation of Project QMS is checked and monitored through planning of quality audits.
- Ensure implementation of planned quality audits, taking in account all project processes.
- Lead in external audit issues for vendors and subcontractors QMS
- Support Project Manager on issues of quality and interface with client and relevant authorities' responsible for quality processes.
- Ensure quality requirements are incorporated in contractual documents with vendors and subcontractors.
- Analyze project quality data and lead Project Quality Management Reviews.
- Lead continuous process improvement to prevent and eliminate potential non-conformit ies and their causes
Job Requirements and Minimum Required Experience
- A Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Engineering is required
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in Project Quality Management with 5 years spent as a Project Quality Manager.
- Good knowledge Process analysis, redesign methods and procedure development
- Knowledge of Project Quality audit activities
- Knowledge of Quality Management System Knowledge fundamentals and ISO 9001
- Knowledge of main Industry standards (ASTM, ASME, ACI, UPC, AWS,etc.)
- Good knowledge of project management tools & methodologies
- Client and contracts management skills
- Knowledge of budgeting and controls
Application Closing Date