Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Customer Service Application SME
Purpose of the Job
- The Customer Service Application SME will be responsible for maintaining and supporting all Customer Service Application applications, tools and utilities to support Airtel Nigeria IT Services.
- This is an expert role with the responsibility for maintaining close collaboration with HQ-IT Customer Service Application Lead to ensure Airtel Nigeria is delivering business results expected on Customer Service Application domain.
Skills and Qualifications
- M.Sc / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis or a related study
- 5-7 years of work experience on Customer Service domain’s Application design and delivery.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering project on relevant domain.
- Experiencing in redesigning and simplifying the products, services and processes.
Application Closing Date