Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Projects Manager: CX & S & D
Purpose of the Job
- This role within our IT directorate will be responsible for aligning business strategic plans with the enterprise architecture in order to provide advisory services and solutions for various projects.
- Blend of business and technical proficiency is a must to ensure that programs and projects are delivered at the highest level and in line with business expectation.
- Individual should be equipped enough to create blue prints of solutions, implementation road map, enterprise solutions planning and design, and deployment of best practice skillset (Platform, Technology and People) to attain any program or project successes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's in Computer Science / Engineering / Applied Sciences
- IT certifications / PMP (desirable)
- Master's in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification dependent on experience
- 8 years IT experience
- 8 years related experience in designing and implementing enterprise technology solutions.
- 6-8 years OSS / BSS experience
- 5 years project management experience to 10 years
- Telecom experience of BSS, CCT, IN’s, SMSC’s, GPRS, CCN, 3G and Rating solutions
- Should have worked in multi-vendor networks and have good knowledge of different standards.
- Good understanding of Network / IP protocols
- Understanding of IT systems and Applications like Billing, CRM, ERP, Sales Systems etc.
Application Closing Date