Picadailys Services Multipurpose Co-operative Society Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customers Service Representative
- Manage large amount of incoming calls.
- Handle complain via phone, email, mail and social media by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential product(s)/services to management by collecting information and analyzing members/guest need.
- Keeping records of members/ guest interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards members at all times.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Responding promptly to members inquiries, acknowledge and resolve members’ complaint.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Female preferable and must be fluent in at least two major Nigerian languages (mandatory).
- Familiar with office software and phone system and digital marketing.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Familiar with member’s orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.