Picadailys Services Multipurpose Co-operative Society Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
- Our company is looking to hire an office manager to be responsible for the general operation of our Port Harcourt office.
- Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, perform clerical task and also be required to create presentations and produce management –level reports.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to members of the co-operative and guest.
- Coordinating appointment and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence and clerical duties required or requested by other staffs such as scanning, copying and printing.
- Handling of enquires about the co-operative and retain such information on visitors log for management information.
- Routing mail, taking minute on meetings and also perform ad-hoc administrative task.
- National Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Office management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Good computer skills, including high degree of proficiency in Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and digital marketing.
- Female preferable and fluent in at least two (2) major Nigerian languages.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.