Albert & May is a procurement and logistic firm, working with private and public sectors, including NGO. We have evolved overtime through the use of technology in order to ensure that our clients premium service with the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer: Full Stack
- Modelling, Design, Implementation / Development of Software Solutions
- Write clean and efficient code.
- Articulation of Development Procedure Documents.
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in ProductionTransform mockups into pixel-perfect web pages, create and optimize graphics for the web.
- Prototype and build interactive sites, with consistent behavior across browsers, and managing user data.
- Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Participates in and provide input into the design, redesign and development of technology products and applications.
- The job holder must have a Bachelor's Degree 2nd Class Honours in an Engineering discipline or any other Computer related field
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience on a similar job function
- Possession of a Master's Degree would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience with HTML5 / CSS3, Bootstrap 4, React, PHP, C# (ASP.NET Core) and MySQL / Microsoft SQL Server
- Demonstrable experience with implementing online payment gateways
- Demonstrable experience with Web Services and APIs.
- Demonstrable experience with Redux, Babel, Webpack and GraphQL
- Demonstrable experience with continuous integration and testing.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.