School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brands and Communications Manager
- Establishing a “brand focus” for the company.
- Leading the brand communications team in continually enhancing the company's brand image.
- Increasing brand awareness, and providing after-sales support through advertisements, media, point-of sale, partnerships, and relationship marketing.
- Ensuring all team members provide high quality customer service to existing and prospective clients.
- Monitoring the delivery of the brand’s direction and recommending areas of improvement.
- Responsible for creating and implementing a long-term communication strategy, and producing a yearly commercial calendar/plan.
- Acts as the brand’s spokesperson with media relations.
- Formulates and implements public relations strategies, selects and manages communications with external agencies, as well as develops media marketing strategies and other non-campaign activities.
- Providing strategic input and direction for the company’s brand, developing style guides, templates, and other materials.
- Advising internal and external stakeholders on issues relevant to the brand.
- Monitoring press stories relating to the company and its brand.
- Overseeing the company’s annual brands and communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximized.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- A Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or Journalism.
- M.Sc. would be an added advantage.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) certified.
- 3-5 years in a similar role.
Skills And Competencies:
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- An understanding of trends and an ability to interpret briefs.
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Team working skills.
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with and an understanding of market research.
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using "Brands and Communications Manager" as the subject of the mail.