Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Officer
- The communications role is crucial to the growth and stability of the Organization as it is the link between internal teams, external stakeholders, corporate partners and individuals.
- The role requires a lot of digital creativity, writing and storytelling skills. Knowledge of project management, digital campaign, vendor management and WordPress are desirable.
- The ideal candidate must possess experience in similar roles either in the non-profit or other sectors with a knack for digital tools in promoting a cause or driving public engagement (e.g. crowdfunding, online voting, etc.).
- The ideal candidate knows how to network and get through the door, initiate contact even with total strangers, take initiative and has working knowledge of how to reposition a brand. S/He has a strong network of digital vendors including creative artists, tech designers, bloggers, press, etc. and has what it takes to organize small to medium sized events (such as fundraisers, team hang-out, etc.).
- First degree in related discipline with 2-3 years of experience in related role.
- Ability to create content in both business and social contexts (e.g. blog articles, social media, etc.)
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Possess strong work ethics and be results-oriented
- Ability to transform knowledge into value within a short period
- Flexible, adaptive and willing to explore new ideas
- Proven ability to network for results
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using 'Communications Officer' as the subject of the mail.