One Kiosk Africa is an E-Commerce enterprise with the goal of driving and building a substainable economic growth through inclusion and job creation. One Kiosk Africa is redefining a sustainable E-commerce business model for Africa. One Kiosk Africa connects people and communities leveraging technology to ensure delivery within 20-59 minutes, open new markets and create more jobs for youths along the value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Personnel
- Provide support to marketing department.
- Execute marketing strategy.
- Work with marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Perform market and client research.
- Create reports on marketing performance.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Assist with social media and website content.
- Attend trade shows, company events.
- Organize and manage marketing collateral.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwardingdaily action summaries
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer requests, selecting appropriate information, forwarding information, and answering questions.
- Maintains customer databases by inputting customer profiles and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- OND, HND, B.Sc. in any Social Science course
- 1-2 years working experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong 9. interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Writing and copy-editing abilities
- Applicants shouldn't be more than 25 years of age
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using "Sales / Marketing Personnel" as subject of the email.