Campus Technologies Limited is a multi-product consulting firm that provides Information Technology consulting services across various industry sectors. We are a provider of Information Management and Technology solutions in Nigeria providing solutions that enable individuals and organizations to transform their businesses. Our clients are varied; they include large, small and medium sized businesses, governmental and non-governmental institutions, agencies and departments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Faculty / Trainer
- MCSE in windows server 2012 & 2016 &
- CCNA routing and switching certification will be added advantage.
- A degree from a Computer related discipline.
- Good oral communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Computer networking in general
- Very good knowledge of LAN, WAN, WLAN, PAN, CAN, SAN etc
- Ability to explain the following concept, Client-server and peer-peer networks
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft technologies like AD DS, ADRMS, IPAM, AD FS, AD LDS, NLB,Group Policy, PowerShell, SharePoint Server 2013 etc
- Working knowledge of Virtualization technologies like Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare workstation and Oracle VirtualBox
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and windows Sever 2008
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating system including Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Ability to set up and configure Microsoft technologies on the various Microsoft Operating systems
- Very good knowledge of Cisco technologies
- Ability to explain and configure the following protocols on Cisco or Microsoft operating systems (DNS, DHCP, IPv4,IPv6,ARP, OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, GLBP, VLAN etc)
- Working knowledge of Cisco router and switches, e.g 2811 series routers and 2960 switches
- Very good understanding of the Cisco IOS configuration
- Practical experience with Cisco Packet Tracer
- Knowledge of emulators like GNS3 and EVE-NG will be and added advantage
- Have passion for learning and teaching
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.