Estuary Business Solutions (EBS) is a leading IT and Business Services Consultancy located in Lagos, Nigeria. EBS enables business transformation for our clients through the innovative use of technology. Strategic planning and business management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Specialist
Reports to: Technical Director
Roles & Responsibilities
- Troubleshooting technical issues & Fulling requests
- Collaborating team members to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Creating system guidelines and manuals
- Running training sessions and workshops on system processes
- Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
Minimum Education and Work Experience
- First degree or its equivalent in computer or engineering related course of study.
- Minimum of 10 to 12 years relevant experience in the IT industry
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Good technical knowledge of Operating Systems – Windows, Linux and Solaris
- Good working Knowledge of IP Networks Protocols and layer 3 to 7
- Good knowledge of shell scripting in Unix and Windows will be an added advantage
- Programming skills in any modern language – proven track record required
- Great grasp of the terms Digital and automation and have worked on said applications.
- Thorough knowledge of enterprise management
Key Success Factors
- Ability to work as part of a team – Potential to lead the team Articulate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be very assertive in being able to lead a project
- Strong problem-solving capacity
- Analytical skills with critical thinking ability
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability. Good knowledge of BMC Technology/ITSM Technology will be an advantage.
- Proper IT discipline relating to change control
- Must be able to scope technical proposals and do presales for our core products
- Must understand our web page
- Be willing to travel
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.