Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
- Responsible for identifying and generating sales for Ralds and Agate using a variety of sales techniques.
- Responsible to improve the company’s sales activities; increasing revenue growth & market share by supporting the business development team in generating new businesses and maintaining existing clients.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field
- 6 - 8 years of sales experience
- Experience in Human Resources Consulting
- Sale Leadership experience
- Good with research and able to handle marketing analysis
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.