Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited - We are an agricultural value chain company providing value - added services in agricultural advisory, civil engineering/construction of farm estates, farmland clearing, and manufacture of farm machines, sales, distribution & repairs, and trade import-export of agro-inputs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager - Furniture Production
- He/she is in charge of business growth.
- He/she will identify areas of the furniture business that can be expanded and developed.
- The successful applicants will generate quotes for potential customers, manage contracts and hire vendors and manage relationships with clients and contractors.
- Develop Relationships with Clients: Commercial managers build relationships with clients to establish new contracts. He also develops strong relationships with different departments within the company to ensure everyone is working toward the same targets and goals.
- Create Plans for Business Growth: Developing strategic plans to ensure business growth. The right applicants will use analytics to create action plans that are based off data and statistics, and interpret results against targets.
- Develop Pricing Structures: Developing risk assessments and pricing structures for the furniture products to work toward commercial efforts. He must ensure Financial planning and budgeting as an important aspect of the business.
- Oversee and Direct Contractors: He is responsible for overseeing staff, suppliers, and contractors to ensure that deadlines are met. If issues arise with contractors, he/she work with them to resolve the problem as quickly as possible so as not to affect the business.
- Monitor Regulations: He must ensure stakeholders adhere to and understand contractual obligations, and also determine when processes violate regulations. Heevaluates risks and make recommendations based on analysis of all factors affecting the business situation.
- Ensure daily, Weekly & Monthly Targets are met. He/she must be organized negotiator who is extremely motivated to hit business targets and goals.
- A Bachelor's degree or HND in Business Administration, Marketing, or any other related subject.
- The candidates must have a good understanding of and experience with market research and negotiation.
- Applicants for this job must demonstrate talents for commercial awareness, client liaising, project management, and team leadership.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.