Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited - We are an agricultural value chain company providing value - added services in agricultural advisory, civil engineering/construction of farm estates, farmland clearing, and manufacture of farm machines, sales, distribution & repairs, and trade import-export of agro-inputs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Beam Saw Operator & Panel Saw Operator
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the panel/beam saws in the factory woodworking environment.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Read and understand the specifications and drawings.
- Determine correct setups as determined from drawings.
- Selection and proper setup of cutting tools.
- Run test part to check setup accuracy to match part to specifications.
- Run machine in an efficient manner to produce parts needed to the quality standards required.
- Material handling as needed to perform operations on material and to move material to next station as determined by part flow.
- Utilize all safety equipment and precautions for the position.
- Complete all required paperwork (ex.- timesheets, quality control report forms, etc.).
- Perform daily cleanups on all areas of the machine and work area.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- He must have 3-4 years of industry experience and good track records.
- Must know when to make tooling changes, how to maintain the sets of blades, and ensure that dull sets are turned in to be sharpened.
- Understand the full capabilities and limitations of the equipment.
- Complete, demonstrated knowledge of the lockout/tagout procedures for this machine
- Skilled in troubleshooting equipment to determine problems and discerning when the machinery requires the attention of Maintenance.
- Complete working knowledge of the panel saw operation.
- Ability to read an English ruler to 1/32” and a metric ruler to 1 mm.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and specifications accurately.
- Ability to stand for entire shift.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.