Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited - We are an agricultural value chain company providing value - added services in agricultural advisory, civil engineering/construction of farm estates, farmland clearing, and manufacture of farm machines, sales, distribution & repairs, and trade import-export of agro-inputs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Our rapidly growing company is looking for a motivated business development executive to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals. Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how.
- Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity.
- We’re especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with shareholders, executives and clients on a daily basis.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Head of Team to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- We need a passionate Business Development Officer with experience as a marketer, with at least 4 years’ experience in marketing and breaking new business rounds.
- Interested applicant should be able to head a sales and marketing team and inspire his/her team members to always meet and surpass their sales targets.
- Interested applicant must be a graduate and Computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills and ability to listen to details, among others.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications
- Develop the marketing strategy for the old and new product
- Manage and create product awareness, publicity, sales promotions and advertisements to achieve the sales
- Identify potential markets for new products and design entry strategy
- Estimate the demand for the new products through continuous research and design strategy for brand loyalty.
- Locate warehouses around strategic and business environments.
- Monitor closely the products of competitors and identify the sales trend constantly design innovative strategy for moving the organization
- Develop pricing strategy to help the organization maximize profit
- Conduct research on the state of the products
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.