Mayor Biscuit Company Limited, a newly established world class confectionery manufacturing company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to ensure that our products meet all necessary requirements beforethey reach the consumer.
- The Quality Assurance Manager, will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations.
- He must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- Qualified and interested candidate must possess minimum of HND / B.Sc in SLT / Food Science & Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum of Five-year's Quality Management experience.
- Current CQA or similar certification is required.
- Candidates must not be older than forty-five (45) years
- Proven of Quality Management experience in a reputable Biscuit/Food factory in Nigeria is a must
- Must be thorough and observant with an eye for detail.
- Must have sound knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP) and good Laboratory practices (GLP).
- Understanding Customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Ability to set requirements for raw materials or intermediate products for suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Ability to devise and review specifications for products or processes.
- Persistence and ability to influence others.
- Ability to facilitate change
- Strategic approach to work.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Planning and organisation skills
- Good computer skills
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to "Human Resources Manager" via: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.