Royalsec is a Limited Liability Company, and inevitably one of the notable Industrial Security Organizations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software & Website Developer
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Design and update software database. This includes, but is not limited to: Software Applications, Web Sites, Data Communication Processes and User Interfaces
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- At least 3 Years cognate experience as a Software and Web Developer
- Proven working experience in web programming, Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- B.Sc in Computer Science or a related field.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.