FarmAgric is a technology-driven agricultural company that empowers farmers through the provision of required capital and inputs using funds raised from the investing public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants Officer
- This role occupant is to provide support to the organization by identifying grants and funding opportunities, prepare and process grant application and oversee grant management and implementation for all projects.
- Liaise with donors, consultants and project stakeholders to obtain relevant contributions and inputs desired for the implementation of the foundation’s projects.
- Strengthens and maintains the necessary administrative structures and interdepartmental processes to ensure grant transparency, smooth implementation, and reporting.
- Serves as primary point of contact for partners and donors and will ensure that all grant files are complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
- Reviews internal documents and processes for compliance from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of experience in business, finance, accounting, or any other relevant field.
- Prior experience in managing grants from donor organizations in an NGO.
- Ability to communicate effectively to build working relationships at all levels.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive issues and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.