Scib Nigeria & Co. Limited is one of the top Broker amongst over 500 registered Insurance Brokers in Nigeria, offering Insurance & Reinsurance Broking and Risk Management Services’ with experience and professionalism. Our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software and Hardware Specialist
- The candidate will be responsible for software and hardware within the IT unit. He/She must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- Evaluate system potential by testing compatibility of new programs with existing programs
- Identifying and evaluating options; recommending a course of action.
- Improve existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications; evaluating proposed changes; recommending changes and making modifications.
- Place software into production by loading software into computer; entering necessary commands.
- Place hardware into production by establishing connections; entering necessary commands.
- Maximize use of hardware and software by training users; interpreting instructions; answering questions.
- Prepare reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintain historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years core experience.
- Preferred experience working as a member of an IT team to support software development, web or data systems.
- Possess good negotiating and problem solving skills.
- Must possess moral values that aligns with the Company’s values
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- Good supervisory and organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must not be older than 30 years
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter stating “Software and Hardware Specialist” in the subject title of their email to: [email protected]
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirement will be short-listed and contacted for an interview.