Scib Nigeria & Co. Limited is one of the top Broker amongst over 500 registered Insurance Brokers in Nigeria, offering Insurance & Reinsurance Broking and Risk Management Services’ with experience and professionalism. Our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Officer
- The candidate will provide support to the Corporate Affairs and Communication unit. He/She must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- Provide support for delivering corporate communications strategy
- Generate input for communication projects and activities, such as newsletters, brochures, the website and intranet.
- Provide administrative support to the Corporate Communications unit head.
- Promote a culture of open and adequate internal communication.
- Provide support in brand and corporate publicity.
- Effectively manage relationship with regulators.
- Create and manage effective Information dissemination channels to customers.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences or Mass Communications.
- Minimum of 3 years core experience in a PR/Advertising firm is required.
- Have a passion and interest for branding and communication.
- Must possess moral values that aligns with the Company’s values
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Excellent personal and social relations skills.
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- Good supervisory and organizational skills.
- Must not be older than 30 years
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter stating “Communications Officer” in the subject title of their email to: [email protected]
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirement will be short-listed and contacted for an interview.