Scib Nigeria & Co. Limited is one of the top Broker amongst over 500 registered Insurance Brokers in Nigeria, offering Insurance & Reinsurance Broking and Risk Management Services’ with experience and professionalism. Our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Technical
- The candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Client servicing and business development.
- Prospect for new clients
- Risk management, underwriting, claims management and credit control.
- Co-ordinate the remarketing of clients’ policies.
- Negotiating rates & terms for new and existing policies.
- Remittance to Insurer and co-Insurers
- Auditing of policy documents and endorsements.
- Assessment of risk portfolio.
- Preparation of survey reports.
- Profitable management of the unit.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Social Science, Arts, Law or any related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience, out of which 4 years must be in managerial position in a reputable Insurance Brokerage Company.
- Associate of CII Nigeria or CII London will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to lead engagements and client relationship management is desirable.
- Ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- Possess vast knowledge in all classes of insurance and products
- Strong communication and Leadership Skills
- Good Presentation and Analytical skills
- Good Business Acumen
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Must not be older than 45 years.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter stating “Manager, Technical” in the subject title of their email to: [email protected]
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirement will be short-listed and contacted for an interview.