Protégé Management - Our client, a reputable FMCG firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Customer Services Representative
- We are looking to hire a Customer Service Representative to help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about the organisation products, take orders, and process returns.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with sales & marketing manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven customer service experience
- B.Sc./HND in Business Administration, English, Linguistics, Communication or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience from roles within customer services.
- Active listening skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Product Knowledge
- Resolving Conflict
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer Skills
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2020.