Protégé Management - Our client, a reputable FMCG firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Services Coordinator
- We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, reliable and responsible Corporate Services Coordinator who will be responsible for providing key business support and administration to the organisation team.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Develop, monitor, and evaluate the work plans and performance of team members.
- Oversee day-to-day operational administration.
- Oversee general office operational requirements in response to organizational changes.
- Other duties as appointed by the Executive.
- Lead responsibility and line management of all corporate services staff.
- Developing and managing standardized administrative processes, including communications, documents, for consistency in external communications.
- Coordinating office processes and procedures to ensure organizational and operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Accountable for the proper procurement, management, and disposal of Admin related assets and facilities of the Company.
- Ensures that there is maximum availability of the Company’s resources to staff for the effective execution of their jobs.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Relevant qualifications in Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience from roles within Admin.
- Excellent written and spoken English and little knowledge of French.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Strong governance, administrative, and organizational skills, fully proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated experience in office administrative practices and procedures, inclusive of problem solving and adaptability.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to a team in a professional and collaborative manner.
- Demonstrated a high level of communication and interpersonal skills, including people. management, and liaising and consulting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated a high level of confidentiality, tact, discretion, and initiative.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to determine priorities, attention to detail and meet regular deadlines.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2020.