Johnson White UNLTD is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Investment Analyst
- Collects information, perform research and analyze assets, such as stocks, bonds, currencies and commodities.
- Collects and interprets data, such as company financial statements, price developments, currency adjustments and yield fluctuations.
- Interpreting complicated financial information.
- Writing financial research summaries.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business (Accounting, Statistics and Economics).
- Minimum of 1 year experience in financial industry.
- Excellent use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Great analytical skills and ability to detect trends early, using niche expertise to find ways to capitalize on them.
- Smart and Tech-savvy.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.