Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control and Quality Assurance (QA / QC) Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
Level: Deputy Manager
Report to: Corporate Quality Manager
Job Summary & Purpose
- For the Coordination of all SBU / Base & Project Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities. Liaison with Corporate for implementation of latest ISO 9001 standard requirements.
- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Schedule and conduct internal and external audits processes for vendor/subcontractors accordingly.
- Monitor and review information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Ensure and evaluate compliance with laws, regulations, codes or standards to company processes.
- Plan and Conduct QMS Internal Audits &Management/Process Reviews.
- Review and interpret NDT results from welding activities.
- Review all Subcontractor/Vendor quality data to ensure compliance with company standard specifications, all engineering/technical/quality document but not limited to Drawing, Specifications, external supplied works instruction, Quality plan and Quality procedures
- Ensure all personnel within his charge are fully conversant with and understand all relevant procedures.
- Generate and oversee the issuance of all QA/QC related documentation and final project dossier documentation (through DCC)
- Numbering, recording, and distribution of NCR’s. Agreeing proposed corrective actions with relevant departmental Manager and liaison on all matters arising from a Non Conformance till close out.
- Reviews and interprets work orders, inspection manuals and blueprints to determine inspection and test procedures.
- Handles Material Inspection Control.
- Analyses and interprets sample data.
- Estimates and records operational data.
- Ensures completeness of necessary procedures to satisfy licensing requirements, and indicates concurrence with acceptance or rejection decisions.
- Ensures inspections checks/reports for vendors/subcontractors complies with company requirements.
- Plans and conducts Quality/QMS Planning, Internal Audits and Management/Process reviews.
- Academic Qualification: Minimum Degree / HND in Engineering or Science based discipline
- Experience: 7 years.
Training / Certification:
- CSWIP 3.1 an advantage; ASNT level II in RFI, UT, PT, MT or equivalent;
- QMS Lead Auditor in Latest ISO 9001 standard and computer literate (Excel & PP).
Key Competencies / General Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- Responsible to implement Quality Plan in assigned scope of work.
- Establish Quality plan for all QAQC activities from material order, storage, traceability, follow up, erection and corresponding tests.
- Participate from initial preparation and involvement in final reception of the work/activity.
- Verifies production of quality records and compilation in a format suitable for hand-over to operations, including as-built.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Perform supervisory actions in relation as required.
- Demonstrates zero tolerance to divergence.
Application Closing Date
3pm; 30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.