KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead
- KPMG is looking for consultants to support its team on a project aimed at supporting and driving the development of the renewable energy market in Nigeria.
Detailed Job Description/Requiremenbts
- Advanced University Degree in Finance, International Development, Management or related field.
- A minimum of 10 years or more in managing large donor or government funded programs
- Demonstrated experience in managing funds, preferably in promotion of off-grid renewable energy
- Experience in, and understanding of, the off-grid solar market in Sub Saharan Africa, ideally including pay-as-you-go solar
- A track record of structuring and managing Performance-based Grants aimed at market stimulation, ideally funds created by multilateral development banks and/or development finance institutions and/or bi-lateral development assistance agencies or
- A track record of providing financing to rural/off-grid home appliance distribution businesses and/or consumer finance businesses
- Demonstrated understanding of success factors of for-profit businesses;
- Experience managing reporting relationships with government stakeholders and large development finance organizations is highly desirable
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- Interested professionals with corporate finance experience in the off-grid renewable energy space are encouraged to apply.