Owens and Xley Consults - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for promoting the products and services of the company
- He or she will build market positions for the company by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales
- He or she will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and manage the corporate image of the company.
- Prospect for potential clients; build, grow and maintain these relationships into increased businesses for the company.
- Coordinate business development planning and work closely with teams especially marketing and sales to develop proposals for client meetings.
- Identify potential business opportunities and analyze trends in the market space
- Work closely with technical staff and other internal colleagues for best specifications to meet consumer needs.
- Keep a profile of the current clientele of the business and regularly update the database
- Attend industry specific functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide valuable feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Generate and supervise the execution of marketing campaigns and plans
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, management and research to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Prepare customer service agreements and other client paper work based on the company policy.
- Provide weekly progress report, ensuring all data is accurately entered for the company’s knowledge management system.
- Monitoring and implementing product marketing strategies.
- Carry out other business development functions as may be required by management
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing, Business and Finance
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- Prospecting and closing skills, sales mapping and planning, territory management, market knowledge, presentation Skills,
- High level of professionalism
- Able to develop strategic plans for sales; must be motivated to exceed sales targets.
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Very sociable
- Ability to work well with others and influence subordinates to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and under initiative to achieve set objectives
- Strong project management and negotiation skills
- Open to challenges.
- N60,000 monthly plus commission.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.