Mecer Consulting Limited - Our client, a first class fully serviced apartment company based in Abuja is urgently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager - Quality Control & Assurance
Location: Gora, Nasarawa
Job-status: full time
- Sampling and testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished products using current pharmacopoeias, any associated ‘wet’ chemistry and instrumental techniques (HPLC, IR, UV), as appropriate.
- Preparing Quality reports, including analytical reports (for raw materials and finished products), Certificates of Analysis (CoA) (for finished products) and stability reports.
- Creating and executing method development and method validation test protocols for finished products and generating the appropriate analytical methods.
- Stability testing of products for new formulations and ongoing stability trials, using physical (pH, viscosity) and instrumental (HPLC, UV) techniques, as appropriate.
- Writing analytical specifications using current pharmacopoeias and reviewing existing analytical specifications in line with international best practices.
- Writing/reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Calibrating analytical equipment, as and when required.
- Supporting all QC activities.
- Ensuring that procedures are carried out carefully and accurately to eliminate errors.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
- Working with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture within The Specials Laboratory.
- Observing and complying with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
- Observing and complying with company Health and Safety Policies.
- Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Liaising with relevant government regulatory agencies.
- Be responsible for reporting periodically on the system to Management
- Degree in a Scientific discipline especially Laboratory Science Technology (with strong biochemistry content).
- Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level.
- Experience: Minimum of 5years.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their hand written Applications with CV, containing current addresses and phone numbers to:
The Managing Consultant,
Mecer Consulting Limited,
Plot 495, Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Vineegas Building - Jabi, Abuja.
Send emails of your Application with CV and photocopies of Credentials to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.