Mecer Consulting Limited - Our client, a first class fully serviced apartment company based in Abuja is urgently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Gora, Nasarawa
Job status: full time
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Have good knowledge of good management practices (GMP)
- Degree in a Scientific discipline (with strong chemistry content): Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry
- Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level.
- Experience: Minimum of 2years.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their hand written Applications with CV, containing current addresses and phone numbers to:
The Managing Consultant,
Mecer Consulting Limited,
Plot 495, Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Vineegas Building - Jabi, Abuja.
Send emails of your Application with CV and photocopies of Credentials to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.