Mecer Consulting Limited - Our client, a first class fully serviced apartment company based in Abuja is urgently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Feedmill Manager
Location: Gora, Nasarawa
- Production of high quality feeds while controlling the cost of production.
- Proficient and well skilled to help train staff on all feed mill positions.
- Maintain and update records as required by federal, state, and SFI policies that pertain to feed milling and delivery.
- Monitors correct formulas and drug levels for daily production of feed by close relationship with Manager of Nutritional Services.
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of mill and delivery supervisors.
- Keeps accurate records on mill production and delivery.
- Maintains good quality control program by accurate sampling procedures.
- Maintains compliance with all government regulatory agencies.
- Reviews cost records and performance data to analyse the effectiveness of milling and delivery practices.
- Directs quality maintenance program for equipment
- Coordinates raw materials delivery with appropriate personnel.
- Maintains adequate controls of all inventories.
- Formulates and applies for an effective safety program in manufacturing and delivery.
- Determines that accurate personnel records are kept on manufacturing and delivery employees.
- Have good knowledge of good management practices (GMP)
- First Degree in Agriculture, Animal Science and Nutrition or equivalent experience. With a minimum of 5 years experience in poultry/fishery feed production (Commercial feed production).
- Five years experience in supervising feed mill operations or other related poultry experience.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their hand written Applications with CV, containing current addresses and phone numbers to:
The Managing Consultant,
Mecer Consulting Limited,
Plot 495, Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Vineegas Building - Jabi, Abuja.
Send emails of your Application with CV and photocopies of Credentials to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.