Neem Foundation is Non-Governmental Organisation that is committed to improving the lives of those affected by the North- East insurgency in Nigeria through building inclusive communities, providing and raising the standards of psycho-social care and countering extremist narratives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Programme Officer
Job Purpose Summary
- The Senior Programme Officer is responsible for programme administration and implementation.
- The programme officer plans and executes activities to achieve the programme objectives, including the supervision of programme staff.
- The programme officer takes the necessary actions to keep the project on target on a daily basis and periodically report on progress of programme.
- The Senior Programme Officer is responsible for providing technical and programmatic support to Programme Officers and will work closely with the Programme Manager.
- S/he will be responsible for risk management of designated work areas as well as the procurement and management of internal and external resources in the programme.
- Additional responsibilities include; providing support for developing technical and financial reports and managing project-level finances, expenditure and project budgets.
- The suitable candidate will hold a post-graduate Degree in the Social Sciences, Humanities, Law or related field
- 3+ years experience working in an NGO
- Project Management Experience
- Experience of working in post-conflict or transition environment would be highly beneficial
- Excellent IT and administrative skills;
- Adaptability to new demands and changing circumstances;
- Sound analytical
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Ability to translate strategic aims into practical plans;
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines as well as demonstrable experience of project management and multi-tasking.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.