DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Services Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate product information in a way that's meaningful and relevant to each individual customer and account; customize discussions and client interactions based on understanding of customer's needs
- Maintain effective communication and relationships with key external and internal customers.
- Within institutional hospital accounts, act as primary point of contact for customer, meets with key customers/personnel to understand practice structure, business model, key influencers /network structure, customer needs and identifies business opportunities
- Promote DKT Nigeria products and services to physicians and other medical personnel within assigned geography
- Demonstrate advanced ability to ask strategic, insightful questions to obtain information on specific customer business/ healthcare needs. Uses the insights to position DKT Nigeria’s products and collaborates with customers on focused and customized business strategy
- Share learnings and best-practices from one customer to help other customers meet their needs and exhibit professionalism and leadership with clients/ key account clinics
- Build strategic relationships with the key opinion leaders in hospitals and clinics to negotiate purchases.
- Engage in all job responsibilities and activities with the highest standards of ethics and integrity, with emphasis on compliance with all relevant laws, policies and regulations.
- Additional duties as needed
The candidate must have the following:
- Three to five years' experience in clinic key account management / institutional sales of pharmaceutical products
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and to work as part of a team
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- The position reports to the Institutional Clinical Manager.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject of the mail as "The Job Title and Location".