DataMax Registrars is a leading provider of securities register and data administration services. We presently manage over 400,000 shareholders accounts and act as Registrars
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack( Laravel) Developer
- We are looking for a highly skilled software (Laravel) developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. You will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, writing clean code and scalable algorithm.
- You will also be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Candidate must be a B.Sc. graduate with either of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related course.
- Familiar with collaboration tools like git.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proven Laravel developer with at least 1-year experience.
- Proficiency in server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.