Maventeq Systems Limited - Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Campaign Engineer
- Ensure compliance with CLIENT standards, PJC referential and Local regulations in the execution of contracts from receipt of SMR or notifications until handover to clients (Field Operations and Drilling & Completions).
- Ensure optimal use of available resources to execute as many projects/contracts as possible within approved budget, timeline and with little or no re-work.
- Ensures safe working practices within Project Team & Contractors, and that annual HSE objectives/targets of the Department are met
- Liaise with entity Project Control for performing the tender process within Company, PJC métier & NNPC rules.
- Prepare contract committee presentation (SCC slides, CPCC, CPVC) in collaboration with Project Controls & Contract duet engineer.
- Apply the entity PEP procedure. Prepare tendering documentations (pre-qualification, CFT, CPF, ITT, Waiver, PRPO, Planning, WBS, Schedule of Price, bid technical evaluation form).
- Ensures that all NOTIFICATIONS, SMRs and SORs with regards to construction projects for upgrade/maintenance of Oil and Gas facilities are completed on schedule to the required targets...
- Coordination of site survey visits (Pre-bid site survey (with bidders) and Detailed Engineering site survey for the selected contractor) to Sites for review of project scopes.
- Review of Study Modification Request (SMR), Notifications and preparation of project documents (e.g. Scope of Work (Annex A), Schedule of Prices (Annex B), MTO List, Detailed level 4 planning, List of equipment, List of personnel, etc.) for provision of accurate / reliable COST ESTIMATE by Project Control dept.
- Ensure that work is done with SAP via Work Orders (WO), Purchase Requisition, (PR), JPCs, etc.
- Co-ordinate Project KICK-OFF Meetings and Project Progress Meetings for new and ongoing projects.
- Review of projects documents (ISO Drawings, P&ID, Materials DATA sheets, procedures, etc.) in PRODOM as per Specs & Standards.
- Overall management of projects (e.g. management of Contractors project activities: Engineering, Documentation, Procurement, Workshop preparatory and prefabrication activities, JRA / Pre-mobilization inspection / Mobilization, Site work activities, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning activities, Demobilization activities, As-built documentation.
- Preparation of SES for payment of completed milestone cost to Contractors based on approved contract.
- Ensures that As-built dossiers, handover certificates & relevant pre-commissioning dossiers are made available on job completion.
- Preparation of documents for Budget defence with NAPIMS (e.g. Work programs, etc.)
- Participates in Factory Acceptance Testing of newly manufactured equipment in manufacturer’s yards, etc.
- Preparation of Vendor Assessment Forms for evaluation of contractor performance and audits after completion of projects
- Ensure that scope of work is clear and battery limits clearly defined.
- Identifying deficiencies that cause delays / poor quality recommend solution and drive approved remedial actions.
- Carry out any other activities assigned by hierarchy
- Bachelor's in Engineering with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Oil and Gas production. Familiar with piping / structural design / welding / NDT and related codes and standards. He/she must be multi-skilled.
- Project Management experience with at least 5 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas Production Facilities, particularly in EPCI projects.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power-point, MS Project) is required
- Port Harcourt office with occasional visit to Company’s onshore/offshore Sites
- Standard office hours, 5 days a week.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted.