Gen128 Business Solutions is a business service provider that exists to provide professional, confidential and highly effective business administrative support to our clients. Our services are specifically tailored to meet individual client needs. Our aim is to free you from time-consuming, low productivity tasks which will result in you focusing on activities that will move your business forward + Increase your profits. The services we offer Include: Back Office Support, Marketing Solutions and Information Technology Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team, who will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas within short-frame of time, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside printers to ensure timely delivery and quality art work.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop, CorelDraw,
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Minimum of OND in any field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, CorelDraw, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
N45,000 monthly (subject to Increase upon confirmation)
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolio to: [email protected] clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Note: Only people living around Abule Egba and environs will be considered.