A Faith-Based Private University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the Non-Academic position below:
Job Title: Principal Assistant Registrar
Qualification and Requirements
- Prospective candidates should have a first degree from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption.
- Higher qualification and work experience in a private University would be an added advantage.
- In addition, must be a duly registered member of NIM, CIPM or other equivalent professional bodies.
- Proficiency in Computer skills- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Minimum of 12/14 years post NYSC working experience.
- Candidate must have spent at least 3 years as Senor Assistant Registrar.
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the title of the position being applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.