Terra Energy Services (TES) is an indigenous Engineering and Oil and Gas Service Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2001 with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain. We currently operate from our offices in Lagos and Port-Harcourt and aspire to become the leading provider of quality Oil and Gas Engineering Services in West Africa. At Terra Energy Services, we maintain a policy of creating a conducive environment for the attraction of the best qualified and motivated staff for performance enhancement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business and Development Intern
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Leverages existing relationships in the Nigerian Oil/Gas industry to source leads
- Handle NipeX tenders
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Previous work experience with Oil and Gas services firms preferred
- Graduate Degree from leading institution with 0-1 years of experience in a retail/merchandising, finance or marketing environment
- Leadership, process management, relationship development, negotiations, communication, customer service, analysis and Excel. Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Strong organizational skills required. Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines with available resources
- Outstanding communication, leadership and analytic skills
Application Closing Date