ICAP is a global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator ECHO
Job type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Technical Director the training coordinator-ECHO will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of ECHO project.
- S/he will assist with the development of the training material.
- In addition s/he will provide administrative and logistics support for the smooth operation of the clinic.
- Grant funded position
- Assist with the development of the clinical training curriculum and clinical training material
- Provide operational support to conduct patient-oriented teleconferences
- Provide operational support for clinical mentorship of health care workers at the hub and spoke training centres
- Provide administrative support to facilitate external speakers/clinicians
- Assist with the quality, monitoring and evaluation of teleconference training and mentorship
- Create a databank for trained health care providers and training sessions
- Help collect and analyze patient outcome data to help determine the project’s impact on patients
- Any other relevant duty relating to ECHO Project
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree desirable) in Education, Communication or related field
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV by email with a subject title "Training Coordinator ECHO" to: [email protected].edu